Researches, designs, develops, or tests robotic applications.
This career is part of the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics cluster Engineering and Technology pathway.
A person in this career:
- Reviews or approves designs, calculations, or cost estimates.
- Processes or interprets signals or sensor data.
- Debugs robotics programs.
- Builds, configures, or tests robots or robotic applications.
- Creates back-ups of robot programs or parameters.
- Provides technical support for robotic systems.
- Designs end-of-arm tooling.
- Designs robotic systems, such as automatic vehicle control, autonomous vehicles, advanced displays, advanced sensing, robotic platforms, computer vision, or telematics systems.
- Supervises technologists, technicians, or other engineers.
- Designs software to control robotic systems for applications, such as military defense or manufacturing.
Dig into the details and check
out what people in this job
have to say about their work.