Manages communications or negotiations between corporate issuers of securities and clients regarding private equity investments. Underwrites the issuance of securities to provide capital for client growth. Negotiates and structures the terms of mergers or acquisitions.
This career is part of the Finance cluster Securities and Investments pathway.
A person in this career:
- Structures marketing campaigns to find buyers for new securities.
- Supervises, trains, or mentors junior team members.
- Assesses companies as investments for clients by examining company facilities.
- Prepares all materials for transactions or execution of deals.
- Performs securities valuation or pricing.
- Employs financial models to develop solutions to financial problems or to assess the financial or capital impact of transactions.
- Develops and maintains client relationships.
- Evaluates capital needs of clients and assesses market conditions to inform structuring of financial packages.
- Creates client presentations of plan details.
- Coordinates due diligence processes and the negotiation or execution of purchase or sale agreements.