Creates and implements methods to market green products and services.
This career is part of the Marketing cluster Marketing Management pathway.
A person in this career:
- Maintains portfolios of marketing campaigns, strategies, and other marketing products or ideas.
- Devises or evaluates methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, and questionnaires.
- Analyzes the effectiveness of marketing tactics or channels.
- Analyzes regional energy markets, including energy pricing, market structures, energy generation competition, and energy transmission constraints.
- Monitors green-related industry statistics or literature to identify trends.
- Generates or identifies sales leads for green products and technologies.
- Writes marketing content for green product web sites, brochures, or other communication media.
- Revises existing marketing plans or campaigns for green products, technologies, or services.
- Identifies marketing channels for green products or services.
- Develops communications materials, advertisements, presentations, or public relations initiatives to promote awareness of green products and technologies.